We are seeking a Systems Administrator. Job duties and responsibilities include:
- Support clients LANs, WANs, network segments, Internet, and intranet systems.
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with clients and IT Staff.
- Provide help desk support using tools such as ScreenConnect, VNC, Remote Desktop and other technologies.
- Provide detailed system documentation (service tickets, daily time tracking, etc.) in ConnectWise and OneNote.
- Troubleshoot problems reported by clients.
- Monitor, maintain network and evaluate system performance utilizing managed platform.
- Maintain integrity of the network, server deployment, and security.
- Performs periodic maintenance, administration, and capacity planning activities on systems to ensure continued reliability, performance, and security targets are met and work independently.
- Administer clients servers, desktop computers, routers, switches, firewalls, security updates, patches and backup systems.
- NEC Phone System experience a plus
Candidate should have excellent communication skills, detail orientated, strong IT knowledge, ability to multitask and have 2 years’ experience in IT industry.
Excellent salary and benefit package. Please email resume or mail to:
S&L Computer Services, Inc.
Attn: Human Resources
704 28th St. S.
Fargo, ND 58103
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $45,000.00 – $70,000.00 per year
S&L Computer Services is seeking a qualified outside sales specialist. The ideal candidate should demonstrate excellent communication skills and organizational skills. Experience with Microsoft Windows, Networks and Server’s a plus. We offer a competitive salary, commission structure and great benefits.